Thumbnails I've created not showing

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
shedman51

Thumbnails I've created not showing

Post by shedman51 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:49 pm

I've set up my libraries and object placement is working but the thumbnails I've created in Airport Design Editor don't work in SBuilderX. They are jpg files and I've edited back to this format {aa5075d7-e69a-4b99-8fa6-ec77bcfd32d6}.jpg and placed them in the LibObjects folder but no show. Any Ideas? I have v3.10

meshman

Re: Thumbnails I've created not showing

Post by meshman » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Latest version is 3.13 and is a little more robust at object placement. I would give that a try and see if things import OK.
Lance

shedman51

Re: Thumbnails I've created not showing

Post by shedman51 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Thanks for that, I've installed the new version. I put the thumbnails in the new thumbnails folder and they moved to a backup folder. I then created a subfolder in images with the same name as the directory I created in Library Object Manager and dragged the thumbnails into that. They now work. It is good to see SBuilderX and Airport Design Editor in co-operation. I can now create airfields with or without startpoints or with a separate bgl for the startpoint which satisfies the requirements of groups such as AuzzieX.