A Few Quesitons

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
AAL767

A Few Quesitons

Post by AAL767 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:31 pm

I am interested in leveling the old area where Meigs Field used to be and putting in the park that now exists. I need to eliminate auto generated objects and land terrain. Here are my questions.

1. I compiled a .bgl file using the option in the File Menu where does that file go? I did it twice once with compile to BGL Folder and once with the BGL Folder not ticked off.

2. I put an exclusion rectangle but when I go to compile I get back a "Can`t Compile Message". What is up with that?

luisfeliztirado

Re: A Few Quesitons

Post by luisfeliztirado » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:46 am

1. When compiled to folder, the bgl will be placed in whatever folder is indicated in the Project Properties window (File - Properties menu). If compiled without indicating that option, then the bgl will be placed in the Tools\Work folder.

2. SBuilderX requires that an element be selected before compilation - this allows designers to selectively compile different elements in a large project. So, please make sure that your exclusion is selected first before attempting compilation.

Please read: Terrain Design for Flight Simulator X , available in the Avsim library:
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?&DLID=141643
for more information.

Best regards.
Luis