Build problem

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
alwi1977

Build problem

Post by alwi1977 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Hello Everyone,> I am the beginner

I have the following problem and I would like to ask for your help. I have the SBuilder X313 programme. I want to create the photoscenery to FSX. Thanks to that site and the extra 'add mozilla firefox ' I save the chosen image with http://www.ptsim.com/sbuilder/gmaps.asp ... 52&Zoom=14 (the resolution of 3200x2400 onto the hdd). It imports it and calibrates into the programme. I tick the image and after choosing the Build programme I am not able to chose any of the options. They are off use. I would like to save only the clear photoscenery and implement it into the FSX. I need your help. Thank you in advance.

Pawel

meshman

Re: Build problem

Post by meshman » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:21 pm

So you;

1. Have a BMP file and matching TXT file saved from the Firefox add on?

2. Open SBuilderX and add the MAP using Add Map from disk?

3. Imagery is added and you click on the edge to highlight the border in green?

4, Use Select | All Maps?

5. Hit the Green Compile button?

6. Dialog box appears and under Select Type of Scenery, Photo Scenery does not have a checkmark?
Lance

luisfeliztirado

Re: Build problem

Post by luisfeliztirado » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Hello Pawel,,

From the SBuilderX Help file:

make sure that the Map Name begins with Photo or SBuilderX will not be able to recognize this Map as a source for custom ground textures. You can also give the Map a descriptive name because this is the name that will be used for the compiled bgl file.

So, please look in the Map Properties window and check that this is so; the Map name should start with "Photo" and then the name can contain any other descriptive word that you wish.

You can also please consult this post for the same information:
http://www.ptsim.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2022

Best regards.
Luis