copy and paste sbuilderx 3:13

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
matabhaine

copy and paste sbuilderx 3:13

Post by matabhaine » Sat May 21, 2011 7:31 pm

I did a search for this on this forum and the net but found no answer, I have used sbuilderX before and I could copy and paste polygons, this was an earlier version, now the feature is greyed out, if some one could fill me in on the present state of the copy and paste command, I select a polygon till the corners are green, but edit copy is greyed out, I have tried messing with variations of shift and ctrl etc

meshman

Re: copy and paste sbuilderx 3:13

Post by meshman » Sun May 22, 2011 1:03 am

You're almost there, just need to remember that for what you want to copy you need to be in that mode. So if you want to copy a polygon click the polygon button up on the toolbar, highlight the poly to be copied, use the menu Edit|Copy, then Edit|Paste. You'll notice the curson tip will change to copy and then paste. Click where you want to paste the copy. It will keep pasting until you press the Escape key. Normal Windows key combos Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V can be used also.
Lance

matabhaine

Re: copy and paste sbuilderx 3:13

Post by matabhaine » Sun May 22, 2011 2:35 pm

brilliant, thanx so very much, all the best