Seasonal Greetings and Many Thanks!

This is a place where we can discuss and exchange views and opinions related to Microsoft Flight Simulator !
iangbusa

Seasonal Greetings and Many Thanks!

Post by iangbusa » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:23 pm

It seems there hasn't been a General Post here on the forum for a very long time. Where is everyone? :roll: Seeking help is understandable and necessary so I'm sure that's why the other areas of the forum get so much traffic - but sometimes it's nice to share when there is no problem!

Though this may not be the place, I want to just wish everyone the best for the Holidays and for the New Year, in particular I'd like to do so to Luis (both of them actually!! I'm not forgetting Sr. "luisfeliztirado"), Dick (rhumbaflappy), Mark (roger-wilco-66), and all the others (apologies if I didn't name you) who contribute so much to the "SBuilder app family" and provide the means and know-how without which so many great enhancements to our hobby (and to everyone's fun) would not be possible.

Luis - Sr. Sá - how long ago was it now that you had a great idea, developed it, persevered with it, nurtured it like a baby, and let everyone share - quite selflessly? Many others would not be (have not been) so generous. I thank you, and all those who help us make the most from these tools, for your patience and your efforts.

Now - if I'm posting something here I shouldn't or it just doesn't belong here, then my apologies. I'm sure it'll be removed. But it was worth saying anyway! :lol:

All best wishes to you,
ian

luisfeliztirado

Re: Seasonal Greetings and Many Thanks!

Post by luisfeliztirado » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:45 am

Thank you very much, Ian, for your very nice comments and your wishes.

Best wishes to all for the holidays and for the New Year.

Best regards.
Luis

Luis Sa

Re: Seasonal Greetings and Many Thanks!

Post by Luis Sa » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am

Hello Ian,

Thank you for this post! I really appreciated but I must say that I have done nothing about SB in the recent past! The persons you mentioned are the ones that keep this forum alive!

I wish you the best possible 2016!

Luis