I give up

Look here for an answer to a problem that you encountered when using Madeira Islands. Post a message here if you think that your problem can help others!
vilefileman

I give up

Post by vilefileman » Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:54 am

I sent Luis 3 emails, and all I got was one sent back in spanish to "use" the forums. I do not have my "product code" for the update to madeira islands. I did not kepp the wrappings. I have emailed Luis 3 times now, and I get no repsonse. What gives???

V

Tyler

Post by Tyler » Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:57 pm

I think Luis and his family are on vacation. Its important to keep record of your registration info as I learened the hard way myself. I was lucky that Luis was able to check his e-mail once while he was out of town. I sure hope he will be able to do the same for you. This group has come through for me, Im sure they will for you too, but be patient!

Tyler

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:10 pm

Dear V,

I am very sorry for not answering as promptly as I wished. I am in Rio de Janeiro and try to answer questions. In addition to this it seems that I lost all emails sent to me from August, 28 to yesterday. I would be very gratefully if you could email again as I do find any of the 3!

I am terrible sorry. Luis