Help needed to create a lake on top of photoscenery

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
sxa1376

Help needed to create a lake on top of photoscenery

Post by sxa1376 » Wed May 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Dear friends,
I am building the photo-scenery of Cyprus with the use of the virtual earth plugin.
I have create all the island plus the coastlines with success. About the coastlines i turned the bmp file to tiff and i have make all the land white and all the sea black and i have saved this with as "name of the file_B".tiff.
The result is perfect. Now the problem begins. Cyprus has some lakes i tried to create them. I used the corresponding .bmp's and then i paint the lake black and the land white and then i saved this as "name of the file_W".tiff. I recompiled the scenery and the result is a fine land but with a full transparent lake sawing the default scenery. What i am doing wrong? can someone please help me with an example? Many thanks in advance.

luisfeliztirado

Re: Help needed to create a lake on top of photoscenery

Post by luisfeliztirado » Thu May 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello,

This is a very interesting problem. Could you please post the contents of the inf file? Thank you.

Best regards.
Luis