Portugal Terrain - cannot reach PTSIM & runtime error 364

Look here for an answer to a problem that you encountered when using Portugal Terrain. Post a message here if you think that your problem can help others!
Andy81le

Portugal Terrain - cannot reach PTSIM & runtime error 364

Post by Andy81le » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:05 am

Hi there,

I am trying to install Portugal Terrain but I am unfortunately getting an error that PTsim cannot be reached, followed by a runtime-error 364. Is this problem solvable or is PTterrain gone for good (which would be unfortunate).

Regards

Luis Sa

Re: Portugal Terrain - cannot reach PTSIM & runtime error 36

Post by Luis Sa » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 am

Hello,
Unfortunately I cannot help on this during the next 2 months. When I get home I will release a complete free version of the scenery. Sorry.
Luís

theltalpha

Post by theltalpha » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:08 am

Hallo!

I am suffering from the exact same problem. I would like to use the great PTSIM scenery in FS9, but am unable at the moment. Is there already a solution?

luisfeliztirado

Post by luisfeliztirado » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Very sorry, missed your question.

Luis will be away until late September and cannot reply at the moment. Please forgive the delay.

Best regards.
Luis

theltalpha

Post by theltalpha » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Hallo!

Thank you very much for the update. At least there is hope. :-)

theltalpha

Post by theltalpha » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Hallo!

Now, that the summer is over, I wanted to ask again if it would be possible to release the Portugal Terrain scenery without installation restrictions.

Best regards,
Dimitris

luisfeliztirado

Post by luisfeliztirado » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:44 am

Thanks for your request. We are still waiting for Luis to return.

Best regards.
Luis

theltalpha

Post by theltalpha » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:41 am

Wow, these are extensive summer holidays! I hope we are talking about Norther hemisphere summer, not Southern, where summer begins now. :lol:

luisfeliztirado

Post by luisfeliztirado » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:18 am

Well, he does spend a lot of time on his sailboat and may have reached the antipodes by now. :lol:

Best regards.
Luis

theltalpha

Post by theltalpha » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:01 am

Wow, this is bad for me, but surely nice for him. 8)

Maybe someone has currently installed Portugal Terrain and can me help out by sending the respective files?

jrleitao

Post by jrleitao » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:37 am

luisfeliztirado wrote:Thanks for your request. We are still waiting for Luis to return.

Best regards.
Luis
I have same problem with PT Terrain reinstall and I sent through the forum this e-mail to Luis de Sá:
"Caro Luis Sá

Adquiri o produto PT Terrain quando era comercializado, bem como o cenário da Madeira e tudo funcionou bem até ao momento em que, por motivo de crash geral de hardware, foi preciso reinstalar o simulador em nova máquina. Com o cenário da Madeira não tive problemas, mas com o PT Terrain não consigo ultrapassar a msg de erro semelhante à descrita neste forum:
"www.ptsim.com could not be reached .Verify your internet connection"
"Run-time error '364' . Object was downloaded"
Segui o procedimento actual indicado no site e até com o site da PTSIM aberto, sendo o resultado sempre o mesmo. Agradeço a sua ajuda. O FS9 sem este cenário não tem graça nenhuma...
José Leitão"

This was in October... Till now, no further notices. Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance.
José Leitão

theltalpha

Post by theltalpha » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:58 pm

See posts above. Unfortunately for us, Luis is on an extended holiday, so for the time no chance to activate the scenery, although it would be free of charge ...

jrleitao

Post by jrleitao » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:25 pm

Well, all the best for Luis and his extended holidays. I'll keep waiting... :roll:

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:04 am

Hello,

In order for me to resolve the installation problem of Portugal Terrain, I need to get an old PC where I keep my old files, install FS, and see what has changed in the hosting company that now holds all the PTSim and SBuilder stuff. Due to attacks and spams I had to go to a different company. Than the interaction between the install programme and some scripts that worked on the PTSim got broken. These scripts are essential to decipher the encrypted files that are contained in the ZIP thatt you can get from this site.

There is an alternative solution to this problem - if someone has a working ( running) copy of Portugal Terrain and could make a ZIP archive with all the files in an plain (not encrypted) form and send it to me, I would place the file available in this site.

If that is not possible, I will make the effort of going back to old stuff and try to sort it ou. May it would be fine if someone is available to help me in this job, that is, testing the modifications that I could introduce without me having the necessity to install and run FS!

Thank you very much and my sincere apologies for this matter,

Regards, Luis

jrleitao

Post by jrleitao » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:54 am

Thanks for your concern . Unfortunately my old HD where everything was runing is off. I can't even access it. Some problem with the heads... The only thing that I can confirm is that the error msg pops up with the copy I bought at the time, as well with the new copy I've got from the actual site. I'll keep waiting... and cross my fingers for you to get some help on the task.
Regards
José Leitão