Problem with roads

This is the Forum to discuss the use of SBuilderX (version 3.10 and above). For previous versions of SBuilder please use the "SBuilder for Flight Simulator FS2004" forum.
TomazDrnovsek

Problem with roads

Post by TomazDrnovsek » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:44 am

I was absent from scenery design for many years so I forgot a lot of things. One thing that I thought is pretty straightforward is making roads in SBX. But I'm pulling my hair out for many hours now trying to put some simple roads on photo scenery with SBX (v3.15). As you can see, I draw roads with a line, selected Vector lines and a GUID (Concrete 1 lane Divided Median... also tried many others), set the width, then I selected all and compiled a bgl with everything selected. I got 3 bgl files that I put in Addon scenery folder within P3D that I added in Scenery library. Photo scenery and one added object show in the sim but no roads at all. In TmfViewer lines also show. It's probably something really stupid that I'm doing wrong but I'm lost here. Any help would be much appreciated!
Attachments
roadsproblem.jpg

TomazDrnovsek

Re: Problem with roads

Post by TomazDrnovsek » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:12 pm

Just figured it out. No vector data over photo scenery.

Luis Sa

Re: Problem with roads

Post by Luis Sa » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Hello,

I am glad that you solved the problem as I also do not remember those things that once were quite obvious to me.

Best Regards Luis