New to 8.1 ..thank you for the 64 bit version

This forum is dedicated to discussions about the SBuilderX update for 64-bit Windows platforms.
CrisGer

New to 8.1 ..thank you for the 64 bit version

Post by CrisGer » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:37 am

Hi and thank you Luis. I have been slowly learning content creation and hope to move to placement in FSX and conversion of some of my work for other sims. Your program looks awesome and has been recomended to me by content and map makers i really respect. I have been working in support of 3D work as an admin but as an artist have become very fascinated by the potential of 3d digital work and some years ago began the work to learn to make things in 3d after some 40 years of 2d creative work. My past work has been on XP, finally got a system and upgrade to 8.1 that can run both FSX and PrePar and am working to load up on FSX all of the maps and add ons i have saved to try and also object libraries i have collected for this too. For now i will study up and work my way thru the posts for both versions and study the help files..and ask if i run into any walls i cant climb. thanks again for this wonderful work.

I see from other posts Luis that the new .64 package holds all we need so i will proceed with the learning curve. Really looking forward to this. thanks again.

I tried to access the tutorials on the tutorial page but almost all of them are gone. have they moved somewhere else? would love to see them.

meshman

Re: New to 8.1 ..thank you for the 64 bit version

Post by meshman » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:31 pm

You can find some tutorials by Luis Feliz-Tirado at Avsim that deal with the "eco-system" of FSX/P3D.
Lance