SBX is crashing with MDLs

This forum is dedicated to discussions about the SBuilderX update for 64-bit Windows platforms.
leemer

SBX is crashing with MDLs

Post by leemer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:28 am

Not sure if it is limitations or a bug, I have two different MDL's and I have successfully compiled them and they work in game, but I am running into a problem when I only use two different MDL's when I put another instance of a MDL in the compiler it says BGLcomp could not produce file ... try to compile file project.xml in a MSDOS window to read error.

I think I did the compile correctly in dos window here is the error
Parsing document: PROJECT_OBX.xml

INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2014: Failed to load model data in file: ..\..\Mdls\tn_sign.mdl
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2149: Failed to load model data! Does the file exist?
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2340: Failed to finalize MODEL_DATA!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2032: XML Parse Error! Element tree follows:

ERROR: <FSData
ERROR: version = 9.0
ERROR: >
ERROR: <ModelData
ERROR: sourceFile = ..\..\Mdls\tn_sign.mdl
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2024: Failed to process closing element tag <ModelData> near line 25!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2014: Failed to load model data in file: ..\..\Mdls\THP.mdl
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2149: Failed to load model data! Does the file exist?

ERROR: sourceFile = ..\..\Mdls\THP.mdl
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2024: Failed to process closing element tag <ModelData> near line 41!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2014: Failed to load model data in file: ..\..\Mdls\tn_sign.mdl

ERROR: sourceFile = ..\..\Mdls\tn_sign.mdl
ERROR:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2024: Failed to process closing element tag <ModelData> near line 57!
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2607: Compilation errors detected, compilation failed!

Parse complete!

I also tried to move XML to SDK folder , I tried moving BGLcomp to my work folder where i produced the xml , i pointed cmd window to xml all doing the same thing.

Is this a bug?

Luis Sa

Re: SBX is crashing with MDLs

Post by Luis Sa » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello,

I may try to debug what you are referring to if you post here or send me by email the files that I need to reproduce the error!

Thank you, Luis

Luis Sa

Re: SBX is crashing with MDLs

Post by Luis Sa » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:45 pm

Hello,

I will add you to a private group that is testing a new release of SBuilderX. Please post the bug there!

Thanks, Luis