AFCAD2 for Ultimate Traffic & PTSIM

Look here for an answer to a problem that you encountered when using Madeira Islands. Post a message here if you think that your problem can help others!
cfelix

AFCAD2 for Ultimate Traffic & PTSIM

Post by cfelix » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:15 am

Hi,

If you are using Flight 1's Ultimate Traffic, you have probably seen the scenery and traffic allignment problems [V]. I have constructed a new AFCAD2 (FS 2004) file for LPMA that takes care of these problems and works well with the PTSIM scenery. I was even able to get the AI aicraft to use the proper turn-arounds at the ends of the runway. It's great to see the traffic arriving and departing correctly [8)]. If you would like a copy of the AFCAD2 file, send me an e-mail at cfelix@verizon.net and I'll send it to you.

Thank you PTSIM for a great product and I look foward to future updates.

Charlie Felix

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:53 pm

Hi,

I have not used UT ! But I heard about the problem! Yes I would be interested in placing your file in our support section. Did you solve the problem of AI floating in LPMA about 1/2 meter? Does your file has any effect in LPPS - eg AI floating some 20 meters? We had to edit by hand the main default AFCAD for Madeira in the default folder to sort this out. It is called af2_mad.BGL which is replacing AP943200.BGL. I am sure that José Fortuna will also want to look to your file.

Thanks,

Luis

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:40 am

Hello,

Charlie send me his AFCAD file which I placed at:

http://www.ptsim.com/downloads/AF2_LPMA.zip

Charlie advice is that UT users should delete the "F1UT_LPMA.bgl" file as well as any other AFCADs that they might have for this airport.

We thank Charlie for his help.

Regards, Luis