Graphic Errors and no AI Traffic

Look here for an answer to a problem that you encountered when using Madeira Islands. Post a message here if you think that your problem can help others!
TobiEDDH

Graphic Errors and no AI Traffic

Post by TobiEDDH » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:14 am

Hi !

After patching to the new MAD2004 Verion i have Graphic Errors regarding my Aircrfts. No matter what Aircraft i choose, i get those Errors. Also i don't have any AI Traffic. I have Ultimate Traffic installed. I tried to patch my current Verion, AND installed the complete new Package.

Any Ideas ?
Tobias.

TobiEDDH

Post by TobiEDDH » Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:04 am

Meanwhile some more Users have reported the same Problems. (AI Traffic and Graphic Errors). Please see this Thread from a german Forum:

http://www.wcm.at/forum/showthread.php? ... did=117203

I know it's german, but Pictures say more than Words... [:)]

Tobias.

ChristianM

Post by ChristianM » Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:05 am

My problems are nearly the same. All aircrafts are showing grafic-errors after the patch, but only in Madeira or Porto Santo. My Ai traffic is there, but in Funchal the AI traffic is floating in the air. Please help Luis !

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:06 pm

Hi,

Yes! We are very sorry for this NEW problem! Our beta testers and both me and Jose Fortuna never came across this situation. We will try to fix it as soon as we can!

Luis

Luis Sa

Post by Luis Sa » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:51 am

Tobias and Christian,

Could you get the 3 files contained in:

http://www.ptsim.com/downloads/files3.zip

and replace the older ones with these new ones? You can unzip the 3 files directly to the ../MAD2003/SCENERY folder. After unzipping the files run SETUP (option 2 - with your Password) to fully install the scenery (otherwise you will get a "NOT ACTIVE" banner).

Alternatively you can download again as after Nov 25, at 5 am, we changed the distribution ZIPs with new and corrected versions.

Sorry for this trouble,

Luis